Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Weigh in

I am actually pleased to say I have dropped 7 lbs in the 2.5 weeks we have been at this. I didn't think I would be able to this. I have been eating better, didn't take much to do that, and running about 5 days a week. I also gave up soda, cough Grant cough. I even try to mt bike with my brother, who is also in this, but I usually just end up falling and scraping my arms and legs up. If you ask Adam I wasn't moving when I fell, I just fell over randomly.

I feel there should be a reward for all of us making it. I would also like to thank Grant for putting this in the Gridiron perspective. That was pretty funny.

Now for the questions. For those of you that have done the weight loss in the past, did you ever hit a plateau? If so, how did you get over it? Everything seems too easy right now. I know there's going to be a tough time. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Jake

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jake--as one who has frequently hit the "plateau" stage I have found that changing your workout seems to help that. I even talked with a trainer about it and he said the same. Hope that helps!--Kendall

    ReplyDelete