Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Okay, here goes! My first ever "Post" and I have to put in writing that I am officially going to do something about my waistline! Way to go Grant, your powers have reached Atlanta Georgia my friend. Monday morning my scale screamed 221.4 lbs. For my health and to keep Ben Franklin in my wallet, I will lose the 30 lbs in 6 months. It will not be easy because I have two teenage boys in my house the can consume anything and everything and my wife keeps buying food that is way too tempting for me. I have a sweet tooth that does not like to take a day off.
I only like a handful of vegetables so that gets alittle boring. Worst off is my schedule. I am on the road most days and Fast food is everywhere.
any suggestions or help is greatly appreciated.
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment