Monday, June 1, 2009

Shedding 20

It's time I kicked it back into gear!

As I approach the 40-year-milestone it's only expected, I suppose, that I would consider what areas of my life could use some improvement. Well, for me, the size of pants I have to buy would be a mental marker of how I'm doing in general. Bigger is not better. I've been at the point before where I had to make a change and did it successfully. After 8 years of towing the line with diet and exercise I suppose I've recently gotten a little lazy and gained back a few pounds and appear to be creeping back to my backside.

So, I weighed in at 225. My goal is going to be 205 (pounds, not stones nor kilos). Let's see how it goes.

Perhaps I'll someday seek to reach a more admirable goal such as a higher level or personal enlightenment or service to others or something more laudable. I'm not there yet so this one will be all about me and ditching some fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment