Monday, June 1, 2009

The Weigh In

I woke up this morning curious to step on the scales to learn my starting point. Last night, at dinner, my family and I were taking guesses on my starting weight. We were all within ten or twelve pounds of each other, but my wife didn't believe I would be breaking the double-century mark - she was wrong: I weighed in at 202 this morning!

While that's not go-on-Jerry-Springer fat, it's the heaviest I've ever been in my life. Remember, kids: I don't lift weights, so the 202 lbs I'm carrying on my frame are more flab than bulk. My glass-half-full outlook as I stepped off the scales was "this is as heavy as I'll ever be in my life." I hope I didn't just completely jinx myself by saying that!

At any rate, I had a delicious Slim Fast shake for breakfast and another for lunch. Dinner awaits.

No comments:

Post a Comment